*picks up banana* hello
its your son. he is dead
just received some truly devastating news
No snowman picture has ever affected me like this one.
Neo’s Bullet Time x The Matrix (1999)
Bullet Time™ is a registered Trademark of Warner Brothers used to describe the slow motion effect as well as the special ability.
My cousin has two deaf parents and just posted
“You don’t know the struggle until you run out of toilet paper and everyone in your house is deaf.”
and i’m laughing reALLY HARD
Things to remember when you want to say “no,” assert yourself, and ask for what you want
- If I say “no” to someone and they get angry, this does not mean I should have said “yes.”
- Saying “no” does not make me selfish.
- Although I want to please the people I care about, I do not have to please them all the time.
- It is okay to want or need something from someone else.
- My wants and needs are just as important as those of anyone else.
- I have the right to assert myself, even if I may inconvenience others.
Can we take a moment to appreciate rough and tough, super badass Dean and Sam, who’ve hunted hundreds of demons and monsters were always too nice to kill a deer?
Can we also take a moment to appreciate rough and tough, super badass Bobby, whose hunted hundreds of demons and monster has seen Bambi?